Monday 1 August 2016

A recap of my exciting prêt-a-couture journey

My prêt-a-couture journey with @Vliscofashion was an exciting one and it took 5 easy steps to get my outfit done.  I loved it from the first step to the last one. The style and finishing was perfect and I totally love it. 

This service takes just 14 days to get an outfit ready and the best part is how affordable it is! My dress cost just GHC 255 not including cost of the fabric. If not for the accident I had which left me incapacitated for over 8 days, I would have had my outfit in 2 weeks! 

These are the steps I went through for my outfit. Go to the Vlisco boutique at Accra mall for yours too. You won’t regret it.
Step 1: Choose your style

Step 2: Choose your fabric 

Step 3: Take your measurement with the tailor. They know what they are doing and always get it right.

Step 4: Go for fitting





Step 5:  Pick up your outfit


             

No comments:

Post a Comment