Monday 7 September 2015

Denim On Denim


Today's looks is a simple stretchy skinny jeans trousers and my oversize denim shirt. I am sure we all have these pieces in our closet but tend to overlook them in most times just because pairing becomes difficult times for us.

Pairing your denim on denim is classy look but yet sophisticated and suitable for both the day and night looks. I chose this looks during the weekend just to hung out with my family and am very sure it worked perfectly for me ........this is quite the urban chick look!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend with family and friends. Have a blessed and fruitful week you all and thanks for visiting Ma blog...xoxo

Outfit: Eyecandy Shop (0200790650) East Legon
Converse Sneakers: Neol_ Collections (0246436363
Hair: Shee_Touch Ventures (Deep Malaysian Wave) 0244925189











1 comment: