Most people think that perfect fit, when it comes to denim, has everything to do with ones thut (butt-plus-thighs).
A great jeans pants fits your personality first, and your exterior second.
How To Rock Your Denim Flare Pants
1) After years of skinny jeans reign, we are embarking on some new denim trends. Bootcut actually fits better than skinny jeans! If you are worried about a baggy shirt and bootcut jeans being too baggy, add a belt.
2) Bootcut looks great with heels and, obviously, boots; they can also be worn with flats
3) Opt for a more dressed up casual look with a blazer, white tees, heels and a statement necklace.
4) Go for a boho vibe with a loose shirt, floppy hat and a lace up bootie.
5) Add a lace top and a pretty ankle boots for a feminine look
6) To make a jeans flare pants more professional is to tuck in a button down shirt and wear heels.
7) Front tucks a fancy top and add heels to dress up your boot jeans in a perfectly steamed lined way.
This was my looks to an interview on TV3's New Day.
Topic for discussion was whether denim trends were yays or nays in 2016.
I choose to do something denim based on the topic for discussion. I hope you like my entire looks and don't forget to drop your comments and views.
LETS GET SHOPPING:
Boot Pants & Tees: Eyecandy Shop, East Legon(0200790650)
Mini Bag And Open Wedge: Shoe Mart, (Dubai Outlet).