Friday 5 February 2016

Flare Jeans


After years of the skinny jean reign, we’re finally embarking on some new denim trends: flare jeans and bootcut jeans!

As someone who was initially very against skinny jeans and then came to love them, I can’t help but feel excited. I love the look and feel of bootcut jeans and I was so excited to hear they were back in style that I ran out and bought a pair for myself.

The only question is: how do you wear bootcut jeans? It’s really not that difficult, honestly, because all jeans are versatile and can be worn so many different ways. But a little fashion inspiration never hurt anyone! Get used to these comfy jeans, because I’m hoping they don’t go anywhere any time soon!

Get inspired!

LET’S GO SHOPPING

Pants: Forever21

Polar Neck Top: Foreva21

Bucket Bag: Newlook

Block Heels: Steve Madden


Hair: Malaysian Deep Wave (Shee Touch Ventures, 0244925189)
















No comments:

Post a Comment